|Location: West Midlands
County: West Midlands
Discipline: Embedded Design
An award winning Consultancy seeks an experienced Firmware Engineer to join their small friendly team in Birmingham. You'll bring strong Embedded C/C++ skills, customer facing experience and a good understanding of hardware principles.
This rewarding Embedded Software / Firmware role offers the opportunity to work on a variety of embedded solutions for a range of markets from automotive and energy to IoT, industrial and marine; inviting you to contribute your own ideas to provide innovative solutions to wide ranging customer problems.
You should bring good hands-on experience in the following areas:
* C/C++ programming for Embedded applications.
* ARM development on Microchip (PIC) & other microcontroller designs.
* Various IDEs such as Keil, MPLAB, IAR, CodeWarrior, Eclipse.
* Low power design.
* Wireless design such as GSM, WiFi, Zigbee etc.
* Strong understanding of hardware principles.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Firmware Engineer who is seeking a challenging career move where the opportunities for working on varied projects awaits. A competitive salary will be offered plus generous quarterly bonus and 26 days holiday.