|Location: South West
Market: Software Solutions
A Degree qualified Software Engineer with strong C++ design and coding skills as well as a good understanding of software testing techniques will join a talented team developing tools for the computer gaming industry. You'll be responsible for developing new features and producing tests to validate any changes to the code base, bringing a focus on software quality and a desire to explore ideas.
Key Requirements include:
* 2.1 or higher Degree in Computer Science.
* Minimum of 3 years commercial Software experience.
* Strong C++ / C development and debugging skills.
* An understanding of software testing techniques.
* Microsoft Windows applications.
* Good to see C# development and experience with high performance / multi-threaded applications.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
The successful Software Engineer should be passionate about software engineering, be keen to continue learning and developing their skills and ideally have an interest in computer gaming.