|Location: South East
Market: Graphics / Video / Broadcast
Discipline: Digital / Video / Image Processing
Senior FPGA / Firmware Engineer Hampshire To £50K.
A Senior Firmware Engineer, qualified to Degree level, with a good understanding of digital logic principles and proven knowledge of Intel or Xilinx FPGA's will use their knowledge to implement highly complex digital video signal processing algorithms.
Bringing 5+ years commercial experience writing VHDL (and Verilog), the ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of video broadcast standards and SDI video processing.
This successful employee-owned business will offer a competitive salary, a friendly team environment and the opportunity to join the share scheme.
Essential Skills & Qualifications include:
* Degree in Electronics or similar.
* Knowledge of Intel or Xilinx FPGAs.
* Ability to design in VHDL and simulate in ModelSim.
* Good understanding of digital logic principles.
* Knowledge of video broadcast standards and SDI video processing.
It would also be beneficial to have some knowledge of DSP; experience of coding in Verilog, C/C++ or Python and some knowledge of HDMI specification and design.