|Location: North UK
Discipline: ASIC / RTL
A commercially experienced IC Design Engineer will join a Global Semiconductor Company at their Manchester offices. You'll bring good VLSI digital design experience together with knowledge of Hardware Description Languages, Verification methodologies and software programming / scripting languages.
The successful IC Design Engineer will work in many aspects of networking chip design from specification through design and verification. You will hold a minimum of a good Bachelors level Degree and will have the ability to analyse complex problems and work well within a team.
Key Skills and experience sought for the IC Design Engineer include:
* 1st / 2.1 degree in Electronics or similar.
* Strong understanding of VLSI digital design.
* Hardware description languages such as Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
* Verification methodologies and libraries. Ideally UVM.
* Software programming / scripting languages such as C/C++, Python, Perl.
* Ability to own a significant block or sub-block in verification.
* An understanding of current industry standard verification methods.
A generous salary package will be offered, dependent upon your level of experience.