|Location: East Anglia
Market: Embedded / Systems
Discipline: Hardware & Software Test
Production Technician Imaging & Measuring equipment - Cambridge.
An experienced Production Technician with a formal Engineering qualification, good fault-finding skills and proficiency in the use of standard test equipment will join a Production team with a focus on the manufacturing and testing of Mechanical, Optical and Electronic assemblies.
This award-winning Technology Company designs, develops and manufactures a range of thermal imaging and measuring equipment for use in World-wide industrial, security and surveillance applications.
Requirements for the Production Technician include:
* A formal Engineering qualification.
* Fault finding and debugging skills.
* Familiarity with the use of standard test equipment.
* Soldering and PCB repair skills.
* The ability to read schematic designs.
* Basic experience with mechanical design software packages.
* Understanding of clean room techniques.
Based on the North side of Cambridge, this established company will offer a competitive salary package ( full details on application) and numerous benefits.