|Location: Home Counties
Market: Embedded / Systems
Discipline: Hardware & Software Test
A Senior Systems Test Engineer with a background of functional or environmental testing of computer based equipment as well as having experience with building and configuring computer systems from piece parts ( either as a hobbyist or commercially) will join an established Development and Manufacturing company providing a range of computer products used in the defence, aerospace and telecommunications industries.
Key Requirements for the Senior Test Systems Engineer include:
* Minimum of a HNC / HND in Electronic Engineering discipline.
* Experience of environmental or functional testing of computer-based equipment.
* Ability to build and configure computer systems from piece parts.
* Experience installing and configuring Windows or Linux operating systems and drivers.
* Knowledge of military and commercial test specifications for environmental testing.
* Good diagnostic skills.
* Ability to create or modify software scripts.
This role will involve some external testing at customer sites and some flexibility in working hours, but will be predominantly in-house.
A competitive salary will be offered up to C£55K depending on your level of relevant skills plus numerous benefits.