|5 matches found: showing 1-5
|Senior Electronic Systems Test Engineer
|Location: South East
Market: Embedded / Systems
Discipline: Hardware & Software Test
A Senior Electronic Systems Test Engineer with a background of functional or environmental testing of computer based equipment as well as having experience with building and configuring computer systems from piece parts ( either as a hobbyist or commercially) will join an established Development and Manufacturing company providing a range of computer products for use in harsh environments.
Key Requirements for the Senior Electronic Systems Test Engineer include:
* Minimum of a HNC / HND in Electronic Engineering discipline.
* Experience of environmental or functional testing of computer-based equipment.
* Ability to build and configure computer systems from piece parts.
* Experience installing and configuring Windows or Linux operating systems and drivers.
* Knowledge of military and commercial test specifications for environmental testing & EMC.
* Board level fault diagnosis and test skills.
* Ability to create or modify software scripts.
This role will involve some external testing at customer sites and some flexibility in working hours, but will be predominantly in-house.
A competitive salary will be offered up to C£55K depending on your level of relevant skills plus numerous benefits.
Job Ref: 4270054
|C++ Software Developer - ON HOLD
Market: Graphics / Video / Broadcast
Software Developer Broadcast Graphics Technology SW London To £45K.
Key Skills: C++ Programming, Broadcast Video, strong Maths skills, Windows/Linux/ MacOS.
Great opportunity for a C++ Software Developer with an interest in all aspects of Broadcast and Graphics technology to join a leading provider of real time graphics products to the live Broadcast industry. You'll bring proven commercial C++ development experience on Windows, Linux or MacOS together with good Mathematics skills and experience of working with Broadcast Video.
The successful C++ Software Developer will work on the creation of new features for existing products as well as designing and building new products.
With a minimum of a 2.1 Bachelors level Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar discipline (Masters / PhD good to see), you'll be a strong communicator with the ability to work well under pressure and to learn new skills.
Key Skills sought include:
* Advanced Mathematical skills.
* Proven C++ programming skills.
* Cross platform development.
* Broadcast Video such as High Dynamic Range (HDR/2020), IP Video standards (SMPTE 2110)
Good to see knowledge of:
* MPEG video coding and decoding.
* GUI design.
* 3D Graphics.
Job Ref: 4243054
|Senior Software Engineer - Release Engineering
|Location: East Anglia
A Senior Software Engineer who has excellent C++ coding skills, thrives on working a fast-paced commercial software development environment and is used to handling changing customer demands is sought by a thriving High-Tech Company with ambitious plans to develop their data-driven blind audio signal separation technology.
This innovative technology solves the problem of voice controlled devices being unable to recognise commands when used in a noisy environment.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will focus on the development of bespoke versions of the audio products in response to customer requirements with the ability to take the core code and turn it into releases for specific customers, and having the ability to work to demanding deadlines.
The Senior Software Engineer will ideally bring:
* An excellent academic background.
* Expert C++ coding skills.
* Experience in release engineering in a rapid development environment.
* The ability to find and fix problems.
* Experience with handling changing customer requirements.
* Good to see experience of DSP or Audio, Firmware packaging and/or Embedded Linux.
A highly competitive salary will be offered plus generous Share Options with excellent growth potential.
Job Ref: 4238054
|Software Engineer ( strong C++ coding)
|Location: East Anglia
Great chance for a Software Engineer with strong coding skills to get involved with a wide range of technical challenges, contributing to the development of hearing assistance products. You'll have a good Degree, proven C++ coding skills and some experience of Android apps development in Java or Kotlin.
This cutting edge, well- funded start-up seek a bright Software Engineer who ideally has an interest in audio applications and who is looking for that next career challenge. You'll play a key role in the product development team, working on the front end of the product, contributing to a system which enables hearing aids to work effectively even in noisy environments.
The ideal Software Engineer will have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 Bachelors Degree (Masters / PhD ideal) in a numerical subject and will bring experience in:
* C++ coding (essential)
* Android apps development in Java or Kotlin.
* Good to see experience of cloud-based development and working with embedded devices in Linux.
* Good to have exposure to Audio / DSP, or a personal interest in.
A very competitive salary will be offered with generous Share Units that have excellent growth potential.
Job Ref: 4237054
|C# Software Engineer
|Location: Home Counties
Market: Software Solutions
A Software Engineer with an interest in writing Mathematical code and with experience of developing code in C# will join a growing team of engineers developing solutions enabling the transport industry to save energy and costs. Salary to £40K.
Key Requirements: C#, OOD, Windows, 1st / 2.1 Bachelors Degree, high level of numeracy.
This Company offers Software Engineers the chance to work at the interface of hardware and software, pure software application development as well as the implementation of advanced mathematical and algorithm development.
Key Requirements for the C# Software Engineer:
* Minimum of 2.1 Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Maths or similar.
* Experience developing code in C# in commercial setting.
* Development of Object Orientated Design.
* Developing applications for Windows platforms.
The successful C# Software Engineer will design and develop code for the company's products across Windows applications, cloud services and web applications; including live production code for different products as well as investigating and resolving challenging technical problems, coming up with innovative solutions to fulfil new market opportunities.
Sorry, no sponsorship available.
Job Ref: 4197054