|Location: Home Counties
Market: Scientific / Instrumentation
A leading Scientific Engineering & Technology Company seeks a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with extensive 3D modelling skills and ideally with a background involving thermal management, ultra-high precision motion control and ultra-high vacuum compatibility.
Qualified to a minimum of a 2.1 Bachelors Degree level in Mechanical Engineering and with a good understanding of physics principles, the successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be a competent team leader, with a strong customer focus.
Key Skills & Experience include:
* A 1st / 2.1 Bachelors Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
* Expert 3D modelling and design experience ( SolidWorks, SolidEdge).
* Good understanding of physics principles.
* Knowledge of thermal and vibrational stability.
* Exposure to ultra high precision motion control and UHV compatibility.
* Team /Projects Leadership skills.
In this role you'll take responsibility for mechanical concept design of high stability systems involving high precision movements and control feedback; defining requirements in clear and concise terms, participating in design and product review processes, communicating with customers and assisting them in developing solutions as well as working closely with Control Engineers to develop the systems.
A competitive salary package will be offered.
Sorry no sponsorship available.