|4 matches found: showing 1-4
|Mechanical Design Engineer
|Location: East Anglia
An accomplished Mechanical Design Engineer with several years commercial product development experience, a strong academic background and with expert Pro-E / Creo skills will join a talented team applying their knowledge to deliver water and energy sources globally in a sustainable and efficient manner.
This Mechanical Engineering role offers the successful individual the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of project delivery and to develop into new technical areas.
Key Technical requirements and experience will include:
* Minimum of a 2.1 Degree (Masters/PhD ideal) from leading University.
* 5+ years development experience within a manufacturing company or engineering consultancy.
* Strong 3D CAD skills (Pro-E / Creo).
* Experience with FEA / simulation.
* Designing with various materials.
* Manufacturing processes such as injection moulding, casting, machining, stamping, etc.
* Strong mathematical skills.
* Good to have experience with designing for high voltage / high current electricity.
* Good to see experience designing for demanding outdoor environments.
In this challenging Mechanical Engineering position you will be tasked with developing CAD designs to satisfy broad requirements; making prototypes and testing proof of principle demonstrators; undertake engineering detail designs and simulation performance as well as transferring your design into manufacture.
A very competitive salary will be offered with benefits to include a non-contributory pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, discretionary bonus, relocation assistance and group life cover.
Job Ref: 4229054
|Location: South East
Market: Scientific / Instrumentation
Automation Engineer SW London To £40K + Non-Cont Pension + Flexitime + more
Degree in Mechatronic / Integrated Engineering 3D CAD Robotic Automation Pneumatics.
An exciting High-Tech Manufacturing Company seeks a commercially experience Automation Engineer to design a range of machines including electromechanical systems, electrical and pneumatic control systems as well as machine control systems and robotics systems.
You'll be qualified to a minimum of 2.1 Honours Degree level in an Engineering discipline and will have proven commercial experience with some / all of the following:
* Machine design and assembly.
* Using 3D CAD ( Solidworks ideal).
* Robotic automation.
* Pneumatic systems.
* The ability to produce detailed engineering drawings to BS8888.
* PLC program design.
* Fanuc 6 axis robot arm or Mitsubishi SCARA robot control and programme design.
* Machine Vision Systems.
* Industrial communications systems.
* Electrical schematic design.
Job Ref: 4227054
An exciting technology company seeks an Aerodynamics Engineer, qualified to PhD level and with several years post-graduate experience of CFD modelling either in academia or the aerospace industry. You'll take responsibility for conducting theoretical and experimental research on the aerodynamic behaviour of the company's wind sensor products.
As a key member of a team of highly skilled engineers, the successful Aerodynamics Engineer will conduct research by means of CFD analyses and modelling; will create CFD models and apply aerodynamic principles in the design and optimisation of the product performance. You'll also perform strength, fatigue, noise, vibration and turbulence analysis by means of CFD models and wind tunnel experiments.
Key Requirements for the Aerodynamics Engineer:
* PhD in Aerodynamics or Aeronautics specialising in CFD.
* Several years post graduate experience in CFD modelling.
* Competence in commercial and open-source CFD modelling packages.
* Experience working from theoretical principles to develop computer models.
* Great to see experience with subsonic and transonic flow, the use of OpenFOAM and exposure to transitional turbulence models.
If you are an Aerodynamics Engineer seeking a new challenge where you can contribute to the development of renewable energy products apply in confidence now for full details.
Sorry no sponsorship available.
Job Ref: 4210054
|Junior Thermal Engineer
|Location: South East
Market: Embedded / Systems
Great opportunity in industry for a bright Junior Engineer with a good understanding of thermal analysis and simulation. The ideal Junior Thermal Engineer will have achieved a minimum of 1st or 2.1 Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering and will also be competent in mechanical design using SolidWorks for creating or at least modifying solid model designs.
In this role the Junior Thermal Engineer will contribute to the design, development and testing of thermal solutions for both convection and conduction cooled products; liaising with hardware and PCB designers to agree optimal layout and construction of the boards; undertaking simulation and analysis performance of the products as well as developing and improving the mechanical and thermal design procedures and practices.
With the ability to learn quickly, the successful Junior Thermal Engineer will be familiar with some of the following:
* Thermal simulation using Flotherm or Flowtherm XT or similar product.
* Principles behind designing thermal solutions.
* Mechanical design using SolidWorks.
This established Company, an Internationally known manufacturer of single board computer products for use in ruggedized environments seeks a bright Junior level Thermal Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary team.
Great opportunities exist for career development.
Job Ref: 4094054