An innovative technology company seeks a PhD level Aerodynamics Engineer who is passionate about their work and has extensive experience of CFD modelling. You'll get involved with theoretical and experimental research on the aerodynamic behaviour of the company's wind sensor products.
The ideal Aerodynamics Engineer will bring experience of OpenFOAM, subsonic and transonic flow and transitional turbulence models.
As a key member of a team of highly skilled engineers, the successful Aerodynamics Engineer will conduct research by means of CFD analyses and modelling; will create CFD models and apply aerodynamic principles in the design and optimisation of the product performance. You'll also perform strength, fatigue, noise, vibration and turbulence analysis by means of CFD models and wind tunnel experiments.
Key Requirements for the Aerodynamics Engineer:
* PhD in Aerodynamics or Aeronautics specialising in CFD.
* Post graduate experience in CFD modelling.
* The use of OpenFOAM
* Competence in commercial and open-source CFD modelling packages.
* Experience working from theoretical principles to develop computer models.
* Experience with subsonic and transonic flow.
* Exposure to transitional turbulence models.
If you are an Aerodynamics Engineer seeking a new challenge where you can contribute to the development of renewable energy products apply in confidence now for full details.
Sorry no sponsorship available.